The Goose Fuzz puts “usable” and “crazy” in one sweet little box.
The Goose is more than just a great-sounding fuzz pedal that can go from a slight edge to full squarewave buzziness. It has an octave feature, six different fuzz voices and can be set to self-oscillation. You have to hear it...
All handmade, and 100% true bypass.
Goose Fuzz Controls:
- Volume: Controls the loudness of the fuzz sound. Around noon is unity gain.
- Blend/Mix: Controls the ratio of dry to wet. In other words, mix in your clean signal with the fuzz sound. Great for bass players.
- Crossover/X-O: Introduce crossover distortion to the signal. Just try it.
- Oct: Introduce an “octave-up” to the signal. Much like the famous “octavia” sound.
- Feed: It’s short for “feedback”. Send the pedal into oscillation! very interactive with everything, the other settings, your pickups, the knobs on your guitar, the weather, etc.
- Mood/Color: A 6-way rotary switch. Changes the platform of your sound. From mild fuzz to nasty.