Deviever Soda Meiser Fuzz Pedal
At lower intensities it has a great Big Muff sound but with a lot more character. At higher intensities, it becomes a disharmonic fuzz bliss that reminds many of the Ampeg Scrambler. People have compared the Soda Meiser's sound to that of the Smashing Pumpkins and Jeff Buckley.
- Works well with bass, guitar, vocals, synths, drums, and anything else you can run through it
- Volume knob : Controls the outbound gain of the fuzz circuit, and there is a lot of gain on tap. Use it loud to push an amp into overdrive or boost lead parts. Be careful though, it can get very loud on a clean amp!
- Intensity knob : Controls the amount of forward signal going into the fuzz circuit. This control acts similarly to the sustain, or drive knob, on other dirt boxes, but with the most extreme setting sending the fuzz texture into a more scrambled, chaotic disarray.
- silicon transistor based
- true bypass
- mxr sized enclosure
- boutique quality components
- incredibly low mA draw
- 9 volt, 2.1 mm, negative tip power jack
- 9 volt battery snap inside (unscrew the back plate)