Devi ever GZ Octave Fuzz
Yes, octave up fuzz is great, especially if you cream over the 70's, find nirvana in early 90's fuzz soaked rock, or love the arrow piercing psychadelia of the 60's. Seriously though, isn't there only so much scrambled, high intensity, ear splattering octavia-style fuzz you can take? Sometimes you just want to chill a bit and have the octave up mellow out. Well, that's where the GZ comes in handy. Think of it as the mary jane of the octave up fuzz world. Mind you, it still had as much kick as the usual coke binged octavia-style fuzz's out there, but the GZ knows when to say enough is enough, and just settle in for the ride.
- volume knob : lots of gain on tap
- "Plenty of Gain on tap"
- control knob : hard left increases treble over tones, middle is more muffled, hard right is a full bodied texture
- true bypass
- mxr sized enclosure
- boutique quality components
- incredibly low mA draw
- power is only required for the LED, can work with out a battery or adapter
- 9 volt, 2.1 mm, negative tip power jack
- 9 volt battery snap inside (unscrew the back plate)