STUDIO LEVEL VOCALS IN AN EASY-TO-USE STOMPBOX
Combining sophisticated sound with simple operation, the VE-2 Vocal Harmonist delivers a complete effects solution for all singers, particularly those that perform with guitar. This portable, battery-powered stompbox has everything you need to create polished, studio-quality sounds everywhere you sing, from concert stages and street performances to practicing and having fun at home. The VE-2 magically creates beautiful harmonized vocals that follow your singing, with pitch that automatically tracks the chords played on a connected guitar, a preset key, or a combination of the two. Using one of these three operation modes, it’s easy to create perfect real-time harmonies in any key, even if you have no experience with gear or music theory. In addition to harmony, the VE-2 provides essential effects to enhance your voice, such as high-quality reverb/delay and an enhancer with real-time pitch correction. Also included is a USB audio function that allows you to connect to your computer and easily capture impressive VE-2 vocal sounds for music recordings, social media videos, and more.
VE-2 Vocal Harmonist Effects Module at a Glance:
- Killer harmony with or without a guitar
- Add a full range of studio polish to your voice
- A perfect vocal tool onstage or in the studio
Killer harmony with or without a guitar
The VE-2 Vocal Harmonist is a perfectly respectable automatic harmony generator, but where it really shines is when you plug in your guitar so it can listen to the chords you're playing. This not only allows the VE-2 to match its harmonies easily to the key in which you're playing, but you can also combine its key-tracking function with automatic harmony detection to create harmonies that both match your music and follow your voice. What's more, you have plenty of harmony options to choose from, spanning 12 1- or 2-voice options, each with a variation. So no matter how you perform, you're bound to find the perfect harmonies in the BOSS VE-2.
Add a full range of studio polish to your voice
Harmony is just one of the things that the BOSS VE-2 Vocal Harmonist lets you do. In fact, it comes loaded with a smattering of cool effects and processors, making it easy to add a touch of studio magic to your live vocals. For starters, there's a simple one-knob effects control that lets you dial in reverb, delay, or a combination of reverb and delay. If you'd like to smooth out your vocals just a touch, just hit the VE-2's Enhance button and you'll be rewarded with a healthy dose of studio polish. Hit it again and you'll add in subtle but effective automatic pitch correction, which not only help you stay in tune in loud environments in which you can't hear yourself as well as you'd like, it also makes your automatic harmonies much more stable.
A perfect vocal tool onstage or in the studio
Great vocals aren't just important onstage, they're absolutely essential in the studio as well. That's why BOSS designed the VE-2 Vocal Harmonist to be as flexible as possible. To begin with, the VE-2 runs on four AA batteries and still provide reliable phantom power to your favorite condenser microphone. Three easy-to-reach buttons also let you store and recall your favorite settings, and an auxiliary input lets you perform along to backing tracks. On the flip side, USB connectivity allows the VE-2 to double as an audio interface, so you can take everything it has to offer into the studio.
VE-2 Vocal Harmonist Effects Module Features:
- An easy way to create real-time vocal harmonies and high-quality effects and processing anywhere
- Enjoy a user interface that's so simple to use that you don't need to understand effects or music theory
- Create harmonies by manually setting the song key or by connecting your guitar via the Auto Harmony function
- Hybrid mode creates harmonies based on both chords you play and the manual key setting
- Choose from 24 harmony types (12 x 1- and 2-voice harmonies plus variations for fuller sounds)
- Easily dial up reverb, delay, and combination reverb + delay effects with a single knob
- Enhance function automatically controls dynamics and lets you apply subtle pitch correction as you sing
- Three memory slots let you store and quickly recall your favorite settings
- XLR mic input with phantom power that's available even when running on batteries
- USB audio function lets you capture processed vocal sounds into your computer
- Runs on 4 x AA batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- Processor Type:Harmony
- Number of Channels:1
- Presets - Factory:24
- Presets - User:3
- Analog Inputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" (Thru)
- Analog Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" (Thru)
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately) / 4 x AA batteries
- Weight:1.37 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:VE-2