4ms Pedals Shuffling Clock Multiplier Eurorack Kit
Contains all the parts, eurorack faceplate and PCB to build a Shuffling Clock Multiplier.
- Multiply-by-1 to Multiply-by-32, on 8 output jacks
- Five Slipped/Shuffled/Skipped clock outputs (S3, S4, S5, S6, S8). Each is based on a multiple of the input clock frequency (x3, x4, x5, x6, and x8, respectively)
- Three steady clock outputs (x1, x2, and x8), which are not effected by Slip/Shuffle/Skip effects
- CV Rotate jack to shift multiply-by amount on all jacks
- CV Slip causes particular beats to land ahead in time
- UART header
- Connects to optional MIDI breakout panel
- ISP header: Connects to in-circuit programmer such as AVR ISP MKII for reprogramming code
- Maximum input frequency 3kHz
- 4 H.P. Eurorack module
- 60mA power draw (+/-12V or +/-15V)
We are an authorized 4ms Pedals dealer!