4ms Pedals Noise Swash CV Max Tweaker
Our "semi-modular" Swash... Same features as the Max Tweaker but with a CV In/Out jack, and blue LED to indicate presence of CV signal.
Flip switches for LFO and Self-osc, and Stomp switch for Bypass. Perfect for table-top use.
- Swash: sweetspot heart of the noise circuit
- Noisegait: music-noise flow control
- Pregain: first stage gain
- Preclip: second stage diode clipping select
- Postgain: third stage gain
- Postclip: third stage clipping select
- Treble: sheering high-end
- Bass: rumbling low-end
- Low power: simulates low battery, each setting is a whole new swash...
- Self-oscillation: amount of internal feedback
- Self-osc stomp: kicks self-osc in/out (with LED)
- Volume: plenty of it
- LFO: A rhythmic wave swashes uncertain characteristics of the noise in and out. Speed knobs, flashing LED, on/off switch
- LFO on/off stomp: Stomp LFO modulation in and out
- Tame/Trouble: Select between classic swash (trouble) and complete silence in bypass (tame)
- Noisevol: Gain of noise signal, effects self-oscillations (prior to master volume)
- External Audio: Modulate the noise with a second input jack
- ...or Clean vol: Volume of clean signal