4ms Pedals Autonomous Bassline Generator Kit
Complete Kit for the Autonomous Bassline Generator. Includes PCB v1.0.3, pre-programmed AVR ATtiny84 chip, and all the controls and components needed. In stock!
The Autonomous Bassline Generator is part of the Andromeda Space Rocker series of IR-syncable noise-making gear. Each device can sync to other ASR devices by pointing their infrared sensors/emitters together. ASR devices are also light-sensitive, so a chain of beat-synced devices and be "played" by waving a flashlight over them to highlight individual sounds.
Other ASR devices include:
* Andromeda MKI Analogue Drum (damped sine wave) From Eric Archer. Tunable classic synth-drum sounds with 16 preset rhythm patterns and photocell-controlled filters
* Andromeda MKII Analogue Drum (filtered noise burst) From Eric Archer. Same sequencer patterns as MKI, with primitive electronic snare drum / cymbal / handclap sounds
* Andromeda Mk-4 Analogue Drum (resonant bass drum) From Eric Archer. Programmable loop sequencer triggers a resonant analog bass drum with adjustable pitch & decay time + photocell controlled pitch envelope.
* MIDI IR sync converter. From Wooster Audio. Allows you to sync chains of ASR noisemakers with a MIDI Clock (including burst modes, clock division switches, and more!)
* Nebulophone keyboard synth.