Synthmonger Pulsemonger MK1 Synth Distortion Pedal
the pulsemonger mk1 converts any signal into two variable pulse waves. both pulse waves have internal width control via the width knobs, the on board triangular lfo, and/or the external cv inputs. you can shape the sound of your guitar to synth-like chorus effects, synth-muff fuzz, nasally fuzz, and much more!
- true bypass
- input - guitar, modular synth, toy, etc. plugs in here.
- output- this goes to your mixer or amplifier.
- pulsewidth cv a - stereo expression pedal input or mono cv input for the a channel width. voltage range is +/- 5v
- pulsewidth cv b - stereo expression pedal input or mono cv input for the b channel width. voltage range is +/- 5v
- 9-vdc input - center negative 9vdc power adapter input.
- lfo modulation - controls the amount in which the triangular lfo modulates both channels. if this knob is fully ccw the rate knob have no effect on the sound.
- lfo rate -- controls the rate or speed of the lfo. .5hz-100hz about 1 cycle per 2 seconds to about 100 cycles per 1 second.
- pulsewidth a - fully ccw = 99% pulsewidth fully cw = 1% pulsewidth.
- pulsewidth b - fully ccw = 50% pulsewidth fully cw = 1% pulsewidth.
- volume - controls both channels level.
- true bypass - switch for true-bypass of the input signal. when the led is lit the effect is in use. when it is not lit the signal is bypassed.
note - this product is not battery powered!
- true bypass
- mxr sized enclosure
- boutique quality components
- 9 volt, 2.1 mm, negative tip power jack (not included)
- No battery